News from the Frontlines #2
Tue, 04/03, 6.30 pm. Pop called again to tell me several things:
- Confirming that he would be admitted to the University of Tokyo Hospital this morning (04/04).
- At the same time, Mom will move to our own rented apartment (at that moment, they were staying at my uncle’s colleague’s apartment).
- Mom had gotten her own cell phone number but asked me to consider the cell phone use restriction in the hospital & public transport if I were to call her.
- My uncle would fly back to Jakarta tomorrow (04/05).
- Pop was scheduled to be operated at some time around the end of April, after about three weeks of observation period staying at the hospital.