Here’s How Pras is Growing Up
Seeing your child growing up each and every day is akin to seeing magic. This seems a bit cliché, but you have to experience it yourself to see that it is indeed very true. Lest I fail to remember Pras’ progression, below is a record of his achievements.
- Lifted his head while laying on his stomach: 3 mo.
- Turned his body from laying on his back to his stomach: 5 mo.
- Mumbled random sound: 5 mo.
- Got sick for the first time: 6 mo.
- Grabbed things and moved them from one hand to another: 7 mo.
- Sat on his own from laid position: 8 mo.
- Said “papa” and “mama”: 8 mo.
- Grown his first tooth: 9 mo.
- Tried to get on his own feet: 9 mo.
- Clapped his hands: 9 mo.
- Tried to walk with his hands held by and adult from above: 9.5 mo.
- Crawled: 10 mo.
- Stood by himself: 11 mo.
- Picked up words at greater rate: 14 mo.
- Walked: 16 mo.